Have you ever walked into an Open House and fell in love instantly? That home was most likely staged. When a home hasn’t been staged or is completely empty it may distract buyers from seeing the home's potential. A staged home is not necessarily the most logical way to live, but is the most esthetically pleasing to the eye.
Here are my top staging tips:
- Curb Appeal: Love at first sight! Touch up siding, plant some flowers and keep the grass well manicured, especially before an Open House.
- Fitting Furniture: Less is more, put over sized furniture in storage.
- Fresh Coat: Paint all interior walls for a cleaner look.
- Fine Dining: Set the table as if you are having a dinner party.
- De-personalize: Remove family photos from walls and give the buyers a chance to imagine living there without any distractions.
- Clean Kitchen: Declutter countertops and remove magnets from the fridge.
- Pop of Colour: Keep walls neutral and add a pop of colour with throw pillows or artwork.
- Fresh Finishes: Add flowers or plants to a room to give it a homey feel.
- Clean, Clean, Clean: Clean your home from top to bottom, clean like your life depends on it!
Want to know how to make your home looking it’s best for potential buyers?
Call, Text or Email me and I’d be happy to come by and give you my professional opinion.