Move-Over Buyer: Why Suburban Life?

With rising prices and properties becoming smaller (shoe box living) in Vancouver many buyers are choosing to move away in search of affordability, square footage and lifestyle. These buyers are now known as Move-Over Buyer.

As a move-over buyer they are searching for a home that gives them the lifestyle they have always hoped for but are unable to achieve if they stayed in Vancouver. Of course, there are pros and cons to moving outside the city limits but to some people the pros outweigh the cons.

Here’s 7 reasons why suburban life might be the right option for you.

Lower Prices – Get more bang for your buck and save money on property taxes.

More Space – Don’t need to settle for a small condo a townhouse or house may be an option with a yard.

Less Crowded – Peace and quiet. Perfect place to start or grow your family.

New Facilities – Typically newer developments since the suburbs are continuously growing.

New Infrastructure – New facilities goes hand in hand with new infrastructure.

More Green Space – Better air quality with loads of outdoor activities.

Best of Both Worlds – Suburbs are expanding and cafes, shops, restaurants and breweries are popping up everywhere.

Full Article: Click Here

Make a Pros and Cons list of what lifestyle works best for you and go for it!

No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.