Having lived in the Tri-Cities my whole life I definitely have my favourite spots for working out, parks, shopping and restaurants. I've decided to share these places with you because it would be beneficial if you are new or planning on moving to the Tri-Cities.
- Kushala Yoga - Great way to relax your mind and body after a busy day and break a small sweat. Click Here
- ilovekickboxing - Hour long class that will have you soaked with sweat and feeling great after. Click Here
- F45 - High intensity interval training and only takes 45 minutes out of your day. Classes change frequently so you don’t get bored Click Here
- Rocky Point Park, Port Moody - I love coming here any time of year! You can go for a walk around Burrard Inlet on the Shoreline Trail to Old Orchard. My husband and I got married at Old Orchard Hall, it holds a dear place in my heart.
- Buntzen Lake, Port Moody - Great 10km loop around the lake and many other trails
- Coquitlam Crunch - Coquitlam version of the Grouse Grind.
- Gates Park, Port Coquitlam - I play a lot of Softball games there.
- Vive Clothing Company, Port Moody - Unique clothing/Brands.
- Pinball Alley Vintage, Port Moody - Fantastic staff and great finds.
- Coquitlam Centre - Everything you need in one place.
- Apollo Music, Port Coquitlam - Perfect place to find records.
- Pizzeria Spacca Napoli, Port Moody - Owner's are from Italy and the pizza can not be beat. Absolutely delicious.
- Originals Cafe Mexicano, Port Moody - Restaurant is inside a small house with authentic Mexican cuisine.
- The Bombay Restaurant, Port Coquitlam - Tasty Indian cuisine, you won’t be disappointed.
- Nagano Japanese Restaurant, Coquitlam - Great service and food.
What are your favourite spots in the Tri-Cities? Comment below.