I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter Long Weekend. Now that the buds are blooming and the weather is warming up it’s that time of year again, Spring Cleaning!
Here are some helpful cleaning tips.
- To clean your fridge, combine salt and soda water for the best results.
- How to get rid of lime buildup around fixtures; soak paper towel in vinegar and let sit for one hour.
- Use a scrap of carpet to clean window screens.
- Clean windows with two rags; first a rag with soapy water and then a dry rag.
- Bring your drapes to their original glory; remove hooks and put into the dryer on air-fluff cycle along with a wet towel.
- Use a furniture polish to clean the blades of a ceiling fan.
- Hang your comforters, blankets and pillows on a clothesline for a day, to air them out after a long winter.
Full Article Click Here
Do you have any cleaning tips? Please share them below.