Whether you are building a home from the ground up or buying a home you have to make the decision of what type of siding works best for you.
- Least expensive
- Easy to maintain
- Wide variety of colours
- Not the most desirable material
- Doesn’t add much value to the home
- Renewable Resource
- Easy too install
- Not to expensive
- Lots of maintenance
- Repainted or stained every few years
- Water damage/Termites
- Unmaintained can lead to rot, warp or twist.
- Minimal Maintenance
- Acts as some insolation value
- Long lasting
- Adds value to the home
- Mortar must be weaker then brick or can cause damage to the brick itself.
- Weaker mortar – deteriorates faster
What would your ideal siding be?